Monday, January 30, 2017

No Wrong Paths!


Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Literally, the video above may seem short with very common words you probably hear everyday and they have not really sink into your mind as intended by Oprah, maybe. The same thing happened to me at first. I went back listening to it again and again till I finally understood the message. Most people just read and not figuring out the actual meaning of the stuff they just read or trying to figure out writers/speakers mind. Its all come down to listening ability. How much do you listen and how much do you learn and take from your listening? Do NOT listen with your ears only. Listen with your mind. Allow it sink deeply inside you. That way you get the message correctly.

When I'm around people, I play, laugh and smile but I listen more to utterances of people and I reprocess them at my lone time trying to figure out their meaning and intentions behind them. Yes, I am a thinker and most people who truly know me understand this about me. We live in thinkers'era. It takes proper thinking to write meaningful poetry, movie script, documentary or an article.

As a result, I have put together here, few quotes that I fell in love with and that has really inspired my afternoon (today) and have made them part of me.


1. "Life has no plot. It is far more interesting than anything you could say about it because language by its very nature, orders things and life really has no order.'' by Erica Jong

Whilst its good to speak several languages, do not allow it to divide your mindset.


2. ''Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.'' by Joshua J. Marine

   If you don't want challenges, don't ask for a meaningful life in other words. Some people discover their true innate abilities in time of difficulty, happiness, dreams, love etc..

3. ''Sometimes the people who don't talk to you are ones that really want to...'' This is a known fact. 
     People who like and love you are around but hardly they communicate and when they do, its more like a down pour. We all have these kind of people. We often take them for granted or fail to know they care. 

4. ''Life is very interesting if you make mistakes.'' by George Carpenter
   
When you worry too much about what people think and say about you, your dream may never come true. Harsh but this is original truth. I can comfortably tell you I was a victim of this for many years until recent time. Like just recently. People must talk about you because you are relevant and doing things they wish for themselves. Go for your dreams and no looking back.

5. Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. 

If you like what you just read, feel free to share, like or comment.

Harry Spice
S.M.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment