Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Igiebor Dazzles In Eagles Training


The duo of Nosa Igiebor and Ehiosun Ekigho were very impressive as the Super Eagles commenced training on Monday ahead tomorrow's international friendly match against Argentina at the Abuja National Stadium.
The Lilestrom of Norway player dazzled during the team's 8-aside training on Monday,drawing loud ovations from the spectators for his sublime skills and creative game.
Ehiosun who plays for Warri Wolves in the Nigeria Premier League also thrilled the expectant spectators with his knack for goals as Siasia drilled his troops on Monday on how they can shoot down the South Americans.
Igiebor is having his first feel of life in the Nigerian Senior National team having previously been part of Austin Eguavoen's U23 Olympic team.
He shared his first experience with the Super Eagles team moments after training yesterday, saying his experience at the senior team has given him confidence that he can play against the best Argentina will
parade on Wednesday if coach Siasia eventually gives him the nod to play.
"I used to have a larger than life picture as to what the Super Eagles look like",Igiebor voiced."This was my first training with the guys and I just discovered that there will be no problem for me settling down very quickly.
"The situation in the camp has given me confidence that I can play against the best the Argentines will parade and I hope to do well if I'm fielded.
"One thing again is that since I joined the U-23 team I‘ve been winning and I hope that this winning aura will continue in these games against Argentina and Ethiopia",Igiebor sounded.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment