Friday, June 24, 2011

Chaing Mai Trip: Had My Evening Training @ CMFC

Home Ground Of CMFC

Harry
 Well, it such a funny and horrible trip that I made from Phnom Penh, Cambodia to Chaing Mai, Thailand. Its more like an emergency trip for a rescue mission. I was been taken unaware and such is common in footballing world. Players got whisked off more than they anticipated. The round leather game takes people to different places and that's what I like most about it.

Outboard Thai airways 1005am Phnom Penh to Bangkok, an hour of awaiting flight connecting to Chaing Mai  in another two hours flight at ever busy Bangkok airport. With so many protocol to be observed, I carelessly left my health card at home and that could be a little challenges to anyone getting into Thailand but special thanks to the officer in charge who asked me for a tip to let me go. Unfortunately for him, a simple handshake was all I could give back for letting go. Do you think that was a right thing to do? Well, that was the least I could come up with as I have swore never to give bribe to anyone for whatever reason or situation.
Photo @ CMFC Main Gate

Training Pitch 

Youth Team Training Session After Senior Team

No comments:

Post a Comment