Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beautiful sunrise in Siem Reap province

Chilling in my guest house over looking beautiful sunrise in Siem Reap province this morning was something amazing and far different from daily dose of Phnom Penh. I a lot different from been away from crowded Phnom Penh city and siem reap has always been my favorite in entire Cambodia maybe because of the obvious reason that its my first place to stay when I first got here.


I have been touring the little city around old market and had my lunch at red piano yesterday which was really awesome and so glad I made it here after a long time.

Siem reap is troop by tourists coming from different part of the world to see the popular and historic angkor wat of Kingdom of Cambodia.
Though a bit drizzling down here which makes the weather cool and its completely the opposite of what one can experience in phnom penh. Its also usually tropical mostly in October to December each year.





No comments:

Post a Comment