Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I would get marry when the time is right



I would marry when the time is right
A few weeks ago, it was reported in Nigerian magazines that sexy actress Ebube Nwagbo was planning to consummate the relation with her heartthrob in August this year. But days after the publication, Ebube Nwagbo issued a statement debunking the report with the following statement: “I don’t know and I can’t remember discussing my wedding plan with anybody. So I could not just trace where the story emanated.”
A close source to the actress however, divulged that it was indeed true that Ebube is getting married in August but trying to shield it away from press because she wants it to be a low key event.
Ebube has long been rumored in a romantic relationship with Nigerian R&B singer Kingsley of KC/Presh which hit a bit of rock. So the pair may have rekindled the relation or Ebube finding her one true love and deciding to get it right this time.
Ebube Nwagbo
Ebube Nwagbo

No comments:

Post a Comment