Friday, April 29, 2011

ODEMWINGIE: NO JUVENTUS MOVE FOR ME


Seeks New West Brom Deal



West Bromwich Albion striker Peter Odemwingie looks set to reject a move to European giants Juventus to stay at The Hawthorns.

The 29-year-old’s impressive form this season, which has seen him net 13 times for the Baggies, has attracted interest from the former Serie A and Champions League champions.

However, Odemwingie has quashed any rumours linking him with a move to Italy, pledging to stay with West Brom, who look set to offer the Nigerian international a new contract this summer.

"I've heard a lot recently about Juventus being interested, but I try not to pay too much attention to it," he told The Sun.

"My intention is to continue playing in England and if West Brom is not relegated I'm only too happy to stay. It's likely they will offer me a new contract in the summer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment