Saturday, July 2, 2011

Is Life Fair to Everyone?

Yours sincerely @ bus stop awaiting a bus
Nothing good they say come easy, the reality of this word was a bit of my experience yesterday while waiting for a bus along RAMKHAMHAENG ROAD here in Bangkok. I was thinking through things and many questions arose in mind and none of which I could barely provide an answer for. Bangkok is a very crowded city and transportation is horrible. Haven't missed a bus to my training ground due to traffic, I decided to take general shuttle bus to meet up with rest of the team but something else happened.

I saw how people trying to get off and on the slowly moving bus.  A young lady fell down while trying to alert from the bus and that seemed to be no man's business. Also, there was an old man, about 65 years of age still in bus struggling amidst vibrant youths. This whole scene went deep down my soul and caused for moment of reasoning. With several questions like "why is this old man not driving his personal car? why do people have to struggle for a living? what could be responsible for the calamity across the world? how can one solve these problems? I was unable to provide a definite answer to any of these. Would like anyone with better idea and experience try to provide answers to the above questions. Please your contributions does matter and could be real solution to one's problems.

2 comments:

  1. People seem to struggle in todays world because people are mostly concerned with their own affairs and well being. In an ideal world people would of taken a moment to allow the elderly man on the bus first and to assist the woman who fell. This would of allowed everyone to benefit who was getting on and off the bus.

    Did you assist those in need Harry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have said your opinion and you are entitle to it.well, I was far off the scene where this was happening and my heart goes for the victims. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete