Friday, July 22, 2011

I've never been good at making those around me feel sad or cry. And when this is the reality of the day, I try every possible means to restore situation back to normal.


There are things, obviously, about friends that I like and I'm grateful for these things. Friends who listen to me, share views and common interests, those I learn from, those that learn from me, those that supports me, believe and encourage me, those that never judge me, crucify me, condemn me on my behalf and play nice whenever I'm around them. Friends who offer constructive critics and expects real adjustment from me. All these makes us peculiar people.

I've been known in my little way of cheering everyone around and many thinks am hilarious and some would say am funny in my own way and am weird. I can be so boring when the mood isn't good and one would consider me, the worse person to be with at this point. I'm stubborn, but in a positive way. I dislike people trying to tell me what shit they think I should do or trying to change me into what they want or expect of me.

Friends are so important to me whether good or bad. A bad friend to you today could turn out being a good friend tomorrow and life is subject to these changes. I will also respect friends that I have today and ones am going to make as life goes by then  remain grateful for the privilege of knowing them. I wonder what life would have been without friends around me.

There's no perfect human anywhere and would like to use this medium to openly apologize to all those who in one way or the other feel offended by my actions, words, behavior and anyway offensive to please let by gone be by gone. We are friends and friends do have some in-differences and make up for it later. I have learnt my lessons and promised to be of good conducts henceforth.


This is a special dedication to you Amber. You have been an amazing person in my life and will live to appreciate every bit of my time with you. Might have said things I didn't mean due to anger or sorts of provocation, but I'm realizing all that now and hope things turn out right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment