Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ADAMU OFF TO ZURICH


Suspended FIFA and CAF Executive member, Dr. Amos Adamu on Monday departed for Zurich, Switzerland ahead of Thursday’s Appeal hearing at the FIFA headquarters to regain his battered image over his alleged unethical request for financial compensation to pledge his vote for the USA 2022 World Cup bidding team as exposed by The Sunday Times Newspaper in London.

Adamu confirmed his travelling schedule when Complete Sports spoke to him earlier in the day.
“I’ve arrived Lagos safely like I told you at (12) noon. My trip from Abuja to Lagos went well, so I’m preparing for my travel tonight.

“I believe the appeal will go well. The truth will surely prevail. I want to thank those who have shown their support. Please may I take my leave now because I have some things to take care of,” the former NSC boss said.

No comments:

Post a Comment