Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NSOFOR GOES FOR FREE



West Ham could sign Victor Obinna on a free transfer this summer after Inter Milan failed to take up an option to extend the Nigerian's contract.

The striker has scored eight goals during his loan spell at Upton Park but he was expected to return to the San Siro in the summer.

But the 23-year-old claims Inter have decided not to extend his contract, which could spark a number of clubs making an offer for his signature.

"Inter have no more say about me," Obinna told MTN Football. "I had a loan deal until the end of the season with an option on my contract to be registered before the end of January for 2011 and 2012, but they (Inter) did not register it.

"Will I stay at West Ham? I am happy in London but we will have to evaluate many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment