Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nsofor Unsure About West Ham Future


West Ham will have to wait on a decision from on-loan winger Victor Obinna as he weighs up offers from other clubs.

The young Nigerian has indicated that he may see his future away from Upton Park and has said that he will sit down to consider his options before reaching a decision.

The Hammers will want to sit down with Obinna as soon as possible to arrange a more permanent deal before he heads back to parent club Inter Milan at the end of this campiagn.

Obinna has been a revelation for Avram Grant's men this season scoring seven goals in 17 appearances.

"The most important thing at the moment is to think about playing for West Ham United and to make sure we stay in the Premier League.

"My future is bright; I have so many offers at the moment but it's left to my agent to talk about that. I would love to stay in the Premier League. My future lies in an important club, a good club that deserves my service, knows what I can do and what I can bring to the team.
"But the most important thing is to go and play where I am happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment