Thursday, May 19, 2011

Milan Same Level As Man U & Chelsea


Nigeria international Taye Taiwo has expressed his delight at his imminent transfer to Serie A champions AC Milan, and added that the San Siro outfit are at the same level as Premier League giants Manchester United and Chelsea.
Taiwo will move to Italy from Marseille at the end of the season, and he was quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I have decided to sign for Milan because they are an excellent team who play great football.”In my opinion, they are at the same level as clubs like Manchester United and Chelsea. I am not saying that the other teams that were after my signature are not good teams, though. It is just that ever since making my international debut for Nigeria, I have dreamt of playing for an absolute top club.
"Milan have superb players like [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, [Clarence] Seedorf and [Alexandre] Pato." The 26-year-old will depart OM on a free transfer at the culmination of the 2010-11 campaign, after spending six seasons atthe Stade

No comments:

Post a Comment